How to win generation Y for financial services? On April 20-21 in New York Midtown Hilton Hotel financial services and bank marketing experts will discuss marketing strategies to focus on Millenials.
The Millennial Financial Services Summit aims to provide how to’s, strategies and key insights on:
- Identifying profitable market opportunities specific to your business model and offering
- Creating specialized products to meet their needs and grow your business
- Harness novel marketing tactics to engage and acquire Millennials clients
- Delighting and wowing Gen Y with digital-centric customer experience
- Discover new branding strategies to build loyalty for life
- Using emerging channels and optimize mobile user experience
- Integrating innovative technologies and provide cutting-edge services
Through case studies from leading financial services companies, get the in’s and out’s so you don’t make costly mistakes!
Looking at the agenda, digital strategies will be one of the core topics of the event.
- Discuss digital marketing and branding campaigns
- Gain insights into customer experience
- Utilize emerging channels and optimize mobile user experience
- Design products that drive customer acquisition
- Integrate innovative technologies and provide cutting edge services
Neff Hudson, Vice President for Emerging Channels at USAA Allison Paine Landers, Vice President Customer Experience and Digital, Prudential Financial Kat Taylor, Co-CEO at Beneficial State Bank
Neff Hudson, Vice President for Emerging Channels at USAA
Allison Paine Landers, Vice President Customer Experience and Digital, Prudential Financial
Kat Taylor, Co-CEO at Beneficial State Bank